Here is a basic outline to begin to answer the title question:
Education begins by recognizing God. Knowledge starts with fearing God (Prov 1:7).
- God knows everything, and does not learn because there is no knowledge that He does not already hold (1 John 3:20).
- God made all that exists (John 1:3), He is the Author of life (Acts 3:15).
- All things hold together in Him (Col 1:15-17).
Everything that exists declares his glory (Psalm 19). Therefore, worship is the foundation of right worldview.
- Special revelation: God can be known through his Word (John 6:68-69; Ps 19:7-13).
- General revelation: God can be known through his world (Rom 1:20; Ps 19:1-6).
- Eternal life is knowing God (John 17:3).
- Humans were made to treasure God forever (Ps 27:4, 84:10).
Christian education is a ministry of discipleship (Matt 28:18-20).
- Those who love God feed his sheep (John 21:17).
- We should wash those in our care with the Word (Eph 5:25-27).
- Knowledge of God leads to love of God (1 John 3:16; Col 2:2), and obedience to God (John 14:23).
In sum, God is beautiful and worthy. Life is in Him. Christian education exists to accurately express the truth of his glory. Those who learn to see Him rightly may worship and enjoy Him to the praise of his glory (Eph 1:12, 14).